An inferential multijet type turbine water flow meter for cold water, with a straight reading register. The super dry version with the complete register mechanism is mounted in a dry compartment.
The impeller rotates in a measuring chamber (distributor) with a double raw of of tangential holes. The chamber is made of self-cleaning synthetic resin. Versions available for both cold (30°C) or hot (90°C) water complete with pulse output.
- The straight reading register operates in a dry compartment, which is under vacuum conditions. As a result the register always remains perfectly clear. Easy reading in any working conditions are ensured.
- The turbine flow meter is suitable for operation in hard water and under conditions where deposits may occur, and also if there is sand in suspension.
- Long operational life thanks to low rpm turbine and superior construction materials.
- A suitable shield protects the magnetic drive against any interferences from external fields.
- The hydraulic performance conforms to Class B of EEC standards.
- Flow meter is supplied complete with couplings and may be installed in the horizontal or vertical position.
- Different body lengths and versions for higher pressure available.
- The Qn 15 water meter body has flanged ends. A version with BSP fittings is available.
Manufactured by: Delta Flowtech
Model: Multi-Jet Water Meters
Services offered for this product
Hot and cold water