The Amphibian is a handheld Pocket PC which provides an effective solution to field monitoring needs. It has a waterproof, chrushproof case which meets military standards and has a built in rechargeable battery pack. It is suitable for use with the Eureka Multiprobe.
The Eureka software provides everything you need for use in the field and allows you to quickly view and graph your data.
The easy to use Pocket PC allows the user to set up rolling displays of data, capture a data frame, start a timed log, and average the data readings. It comes with Pocket Word and Excel.
The users contacts and address book can be easily managed. When connected, data is automatically connected to your desktop.
Manufactured by: Eureka
Model: Amphibian Field Display Unit
Downloading dataloggers & sensors in the field
Instantaneous display of readings.
|Processor||520 Mhz PXA270 processor|
|Operating System and Software||- Windows Mobile® 6.1 Classic
- Microsoft® Office Mobile
- Multiple languages
|Memory and Data Storage||- 128 MB RAM
- 512 MB internal data storage
- Compact Flash slot (Type I or Type II)
- SD/SDHC slot, SDIO supported
- CF and SD slots user accessible
|Display||- Active viewing area: 3.5” (89 mm) QVGA (240 x 320)
- High visibility active matrix TFT transflective backlit LCD
- Four-way directional button
|Ports||- COM 1, RS-232C 9-pin D connector with 5VDC power on DTR pin
- USB Host - Mini A
- USB Client - Mini B
- 12 VDC @ 800mA power in, 10 - 18 V unregulated
- Communications module is user replaceable
|Physical||- Size: 6.5” length x 3.5” wide x 1.7” depth (165 x 89 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 17 oz (482g) with battery
- Magnesium case with scratch resistant powder coat
- Easy to grip, impact absorbing overmold
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Intelligent 3900mAh Li-Ion battery
|Wirelesss Connectivity Options||- Internal Bluetooth® wireless technology option, 2.0 +EDR, Class 1, range 65 feet (20 meters)
- Wi-Fi supported (requires SDIO or CF Wi-Fi card for wireless networking)
|Certifications and Standards||- FCC Class B
- CE Mark
- RoHS Compliant
- FM Approved Class I, Div 2