The Glacier refrigerated auto-sampler provides easy transport, accurate sample preservation and quick setup, without being reliant on mains power or ice. It combines a new active temperature control system with the mobility, small size and light weight of a portable sampler.
The 12 volt deep cycle battery delivers 48 hours or more of on site refrigeration (can also run on AC power). The Glacier sampler can wait patiently for days or weeks to collect event-triggered samples, with It's power-saving cooling system set to standby until the first sample is drawn, and can then preserve the samples until they are collected. The optional Mobility Kit with pneumatic tyres and aluminium frame lets you wheel Glacier to sampling sites over rough terrain.
Actual sample temperature is constantly measured using Glacier's new patent-pending temperature control system, and it precisely regulates cooling to ensure accurate sample preservation.
- Watertight and dustproof controller enclosure (NEMA 4x, 6 (IP67).
- Runs on 12 Volt deep cycle battery or 240/120V AC power.
- Programs can be recalled and run with two keystrokes.
- Controller is easy to program and dependable, using field-proven technology to ensure ease of operation, reliability and durability.
- Pump revolution counting system and LD90 non-contacting Liquid Presence Detector ensure sample volumes are accurate.
- Min, max and average temperature are displayed on LCD screen, and in a file that's downloadable using Samplink software.
- Actual measured sample temperature is stored by the controller.
- Composite samples can be collected in 10 or 20 litre bottles
- ProPak single-use liners can eliminate bottle washing
Services offered for this product
- Stormwater sampling
- Biomonitoring - where accurate sample preservation is needed
- Influent and effluent sampling - Glacier can be easily moved in-plant to collect monthly or weekly at multiple sampling points
- MCERTS sampling