Due to business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Field Engineer to join our dedicated engineering team in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove!
Job title: Field Engineer
Location: Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Salary range: £22-£25k Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Position type: Full time, permanent
The role will include visiting a wide range of sites all over the UK servicing existing installed water monitoring equipment at the highest quality. The role has further opportunities going forward to be involved with larger scale installations and projects. Sites include sewage treatment works, quarries, mines and independent sites where the strictest Health & Safety compliance and professionalism is required at all times.
Field Engineer Duties:
- Working alone or as part of a team to conduct servicing and verification of installed equipment along with producing verification reports
- Supporting team members on site where a second team member is required
- Regular hotel stays away from home where works require more than 1 day or multiple sites visits. Expect to regularly spend multiple days & nights away from home
- Prepare for upcoming works, ensuring all equipment is ready and works are planned
- Working with but not limited to Siemens MAG meters, ISCO Laserflows and Samplers, Panametrics PT clamp on flow meter
- Problem solving on site to resolve issues or diagnose issues that may require following up
- Direct client facing, to provide a professional and quality approach to work at the front line of RS Hydro
- Take care of company equipment, including tools, safety equipment and clothing and to strictly maintain a very clean and tidy company van
- Administration duties to write up notes of site actions and results
Field Engineer Requirements:
- Valid and clean UK driving licence
- Technical knowledge / skills and an interest in technical equipment
- Knowledge of on-site operations and installations, water meters, clamp on systems and electrical competency
- Confined Space, CSCS, SPA, First Aid, working at height all required, training can be provided to the right candidate
- Excellent & professional customer facing skills
- Able to work under pressure, think on your feet and use initiative
- Dedicated to producing quality work to be proud of
- Very well organised and able to plan ahead
- A Fast learner
- A Team player
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs including Outlook.
Field Engineer Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Based out of a high-quality office in a beautiful location next to the canal.
- Company Ford Transit Custom Limited van
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Ongoing training
- Holiday allowance increases annually
- Overtime allowances
- Overnight allowances
If you think that you are suitable for this Field Engineer role, please apply now by emailing email@example.com.