RS Hydro maintain the largest ultrasonic flow meter hire and rental fleet in the UK and work all over the world. RS Hydro specifically service the oil/gas industry in Scotland and Aberdeen. We have worked with most companies operating from Aberdeen, the North Sea and indeed the oil/gas industry within Europe. RS Hydro are also UK distributors for Panametrics flow meters, amongst others, which are the worldwide standard for ultrasonic flow meter applications in many industries including the offshore/onshore oil/gas industry. Our flow meter rental service for Aberdeen ensures that you receive a fully calibrated flow meter rental on a next day basis with a valid calibration certificate.
Flowmeter Hire Applications
RS Hydro have extensive experience of supplying flow meter rentals for the following applications:
- Chemical Injection: including ethylamine, glycol and sour gas for hazardous area applications; no requirement for NACE as no direct contact with sour gas; also suitable for measuremnet of monoethylene glycol mixture (MEG);
- Offshore Gas Flow Measurement: suitable for high pressure applications even with thick wall pipes for natural gas and compressed air amongst others;
- Flare Gas Flow Measurement: low pressure gas flow measurement on offshore/onshore platforms up to 750mm diameter;
- Produced Water from production separators;
- Second Stage & Third Stage Separators: flow measurement of separated crude oil-gas mixtures from wellheads;
- Fire Pump Testing: measurement, testing and validation of offshore fire pump systems;
- Water Injection: accurate measurement of water injection flow rates up to and over 250 bar.
Our flow meter rental packages are based on the Panametrics PT878 and PT878GC flow meters and allow the user to measure almost any liquid and most gases typically above 5 bar. Gases include compressed air, nitrogen, steam, natural gas and composites.
There are many advantages to our ultrasonic flow meter hire service for companies in Aberdeen and Scotland:
- Not every job in the oil/gas/engineering industry justifies the purchase of one of our portable ultrasonic flow meters; this is why our ultrasonic flow meter hire service in Aberdeen is so commonly used. This service allows everyone to benefit from the use of our ulltrasonic flow meter technology.
- No maintenance or calibrations costs. Every flowmeter rental is supplied with a test sheet and calibration certificate.
- Short-term or long-term hire rates.
- Large clamp on flow meter rental fleet (liquid and gas) for for large projects.
- RS Hydro is the most widely experienced company in the UK when it comes to flow meter hire applications in Aberdeen.
- Users in Aberdeen and Scotland can have a flow meter rental on a next day basis if ordered by 12noon day before.
- Worldwide and extensive experience within RS Hydro for any flow meter hire application, difficult or easy
- Worldwide delivery for any company requiring a flow meter hire service but based in Aberdeen or Scotland.
Contact us today! Call +44(0)1527 882060 or use our contact forms to detail your application and we will be in touch quickly.
Every ultrasonic flow meter includes an internal data logger which can measure all parameters and diagnostics. To download the data there are no need for cables, just an infra-red port! We also provide ultrasonic thickness gauges with every flow meter rental. In addition to that our flow meters can be used as energy meters with the easy-to-use clamp on PT100 temperature sensors which are supplied FoC (upon request). We have also produced a two-sided A3 quick start guide which will get you running within a few minutes! We really do make it easy for you.
Should you need assistance, our technical support engineers can provide support based on 000s of applications. If you have a difficult application, rest assured that we will work with you tirelessly until you are happy! 5000+ flow meter rentals to date says it all! We can almost guarantee that whatever you need to measure, we have already done it many times over.