Pumping & Slug Test Analysis, Interpretation & Visualization Software
AquiferTest is a software package designed for analyzing, interpreting and visualising pumping and slug test data. This easy-to-use software provides all the tools needed to accurately interpret data from all types of aquifers in all types of test conditions.
Built for hydrogeologists by hydrogeologists, AquiferTest offers an easy-to-use graphical interface:
- Analyze test data from pumping tests, slug tests and Lugeon tests via seamless integration with water level instrumentation.
- A comprehensive suite of analysis methods and solutions suitable for all types of aquifers including confined, unconfined, leaky and fractured aquifers.
- Easily account for various well conditions including wellbore storage, horizontal wells, and single well analyses.
- Predictive water table drawdown at planned well locations, and customizable professional-quality analysis reports.
- Print-ready reports of your data and analyses are automatically generated for you!
AquiferTest Pro provides additional features:
- Advanced pre-processing tools for barometric compensation and trend correction.
- Diagnostic plots and derivative analysis for identifying aquifer conditions from test data.
- Simplified contour plots and streamlines of drawdown solutions, and automatic type curve matching.
Manufactured by: Waterloo Hydrogeologic
Model: AquiferTest 13 and AquiferTest Pro
Services offered for this product