The 9500 LevelSender is a low cost device designed to provide wireless telemetry from Solinst loggers in the field, directly to multiple email addresses and an SMS recipient. Ideal for cutting down time needed to go to site as you can receive data direct to your smart device.
As standard, each LevelSender system has a single connection port for one datalogger. A splitter can be purchased in addition to provide connections for two dataloggers, allowing a Levelogger and Barologger to be installed in the same well.
Each data report sends information on water level, temperature, conductivity, barometric, or rainfall, status updates and battery level.
Operation of the LevelSender
The LevelSender is setup using the LevelSender PC software and a USB connection. Data is collected at the programmed sample rate, and sent to the ‘Home Station’ and email and SMS at the programmed report rate. Dataloggers can also be programmed to record separately in their internal memory.
Manufactured by: Solinst
Model: Solinst LevelSender
|Communication||Email or SMS data transfer, Dynamic IP|
|Antenna||SMA Male Monopole 2dBi|
|Data File Type||text, .xle, .sqlite|
|Sampling Interval||1 minute - 99 hours|
|Reporting Interval||5 minutes - 99 hours|
|Schedule Programming||Directly via USB connection on the LevelSender or remotely via LevelSender Software (email)|
|Power Supply||3 x AA 1.5V replaceable lithium batteries|
|Battery Life Example||4 years: based on hourly sampling and daily reporting|
|Operating Temperature||-20ºC to 60ºC|
|IP Rating||IP64 (dust and splash proof)|
|Materials||PVC, 316 stainless steel|
|Size||2.5" x 9.375" (with antenna folded down)|
|Weight||16.9 oz. (478 grams)|
|Compatible Dataloggers||Levelogger Edge, Barologger Edge, Levelogger Junior Edge, Rainlogger Edge, as well as Levelogger Gold, Barologger Gold, Levelogger Junior, LTC Levelogger Junior and Rainlogger|
|Number of Connected
|1, or 2 using a splitter|
|Barometric Compensation||Performed by user in Levelogger Software or external database|
As the Levelogger App Interface will not connect directly to the top of a Solinst datalogger, it is necessary to have connection accessories. With the Levelogger or Rainlogger, one of the following accessories is required:
Leveloggers. Provides detailed information on the datalogger,
and includes options for running a self-test, doing a memory
dump and creating/emailing reports.
1. It's easy- A LevelSender can be simply connected to your Levelogger through a direct read cable.
2. It's compact- A LevelSender can fit in a 2" well, allowing for discrete deployment.
3. It's efficient- Programming and setting up the LevelSender is really fast, it's also effortless to make remote changes to the data collection schedule.
4. It's convenient- You can get water level data without having to visit the site, and you get to choose how the data is sent to you- via home station PC, email, or straight to your smartphone via text.
5. It's inexpensive- LevelSender software is free, and purchasing a LevelSender itself is fairly reasonable. As well as helping to cut out site visits, reducing travel and labour costs.