The Sitrans MASS 6000 flow transmitter is based on the latest developments in digital signal processing technology. It is engineered for high performance, fast flow step response, fast batching applications, high immunity against process noise. The mass flow transmitter delivers true multi parameter measurements i.e.: Mass flow, volume flow, density, temperature and fraction. It is easy to install and maintain and can be connected to all sensors of types MASS 2100/MC2/FC300. Different versions are available depending on the number of output facilities, Ex protection and grade of enclosure required.
SITRANS F C coriolis mass flowmeters are suitable for all applications within the entire process industry, where there is a demand for accurate flow measurement of either liquids or gasses.
The transmitter is designed as a 19" insert to be used in:
- 19" rack system
- Panel mounting IP66/NEMA 4
- Back of panel mounting IP20/NEMA 1
- Wall mounting IP66/NEMA 4
The MASS 6000 19" is available as a standard version or as an ATEX-approved transmitter to be mounted in a safe area.
- A dedicated mass flow chip containing the latest ASIC technology
- Fast batching and flow step response with an update rate of true 30 Hz
- Front end resolution better than 0.35 ns improves zero point stability and enhances dynamic turn-down ratio on flow and density accuracy
- Superior noise immunity due to a patented DFT (Discrete Fourier Transformation) algorithm
- Advanced diagnosis and service menu enhances troubleshooting and meter verification
- Built-in batch controller with compensation and monitoring comprising 2 built-in totalizers
- Multi-parameter outputs, individual configurable for mass flow, volume flow, density, temperature or fraction flow such as BRIX or PLATO
- Many output capacities, up to 3 current, 2 frequency/pulse and 2 relay outputs (excludes the possibility of an add-on module)
- Digital input for batch-control, remote zero adjust or forced output mode
- All outputs can be forced to preset value for simulation, verification or calibration purposes.
- User-configurable operation menu with password protection
- 3 lines, 20 characters display in 11 languages
- Self-explaining error handling/log in text format
- Keypad can be used for controlling batch as start/stop/hold/reset
- SENSORPROM technology automatically configures transmitter at start-up providing:
- Factory pre-programming with calibration data, pipe size, sensor type, output settings
- Any values or settings changed by users are stored automatically
- Automatically re-programming any new transmitter without loss of accuracy
- Transmitter replacement in less than 5 minutes. True "plug & play"
- 4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement ensures optimum accuracy on mass flow, density and fraction flow
- Transmitter available with ATEX and UL approval
- All electrical connections are easily accessible on the large back plane PCB
- Fraction flow computation based on a 5th-order algorithm matching all applications
- USM II platform enables fitting of add-on bus modules without loss of functionality.
- All modules can be fitted as true "plug & play"
- Module and transmitter automatically configured through the SENSORPROM
Manufactured by: Siemens-Milltronics
Model: Sitrans MASS 6000 for 19inch Rack Mounting
Services offered for this product
Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
Food and beverage industries
Oil and gas industry
Power generation and utility industry
Water and waste water industry