PT2X Wet/Wet Differential Smart Sensor with Data logging
- Three Measurements in One Unit
- Measures differential pressure, temperature and time
- Two Diaphragms
- Detects difference between pressure on the low side and pressure on the high side
- Barometric Compensation
- Compensation utility for use with absolute sensors
- Built-In Datalogger
- Non-volatile memory can store 520,000 records
The PT2X Wet / Wet Differential Smart Sensor with integrated datalogger is the latest in pressure measurement technology. It contains two diaphragms which detect the difference between the pressure on the high side and the pressure on the low side.
The PT2X Wet Wet Differential Smart Sensor comes with powerful Aqua4Plus software. This easy to use software gives the user extensive control, including flexible programming, easy field calibration, real time monitoring and a delayed start feature.
This device is capable of networking several PT2X Wet/Wet sensors, or a combination of Smart Sensors together and control them from a single computer or wireless telemetry system.
Services offered for this product